For a range of Professional Development services for either pre-schoolers (4 year olds) or Primary Schools please contact us for a professional development session tailored to your needs. Sessions include:
- Reflexes, sensory integration and learning
- Helping reflexes in the classroom
- How to set my child up for their best learning
- An introduction to assessing neuro motor readiness for learning
One-Day Course in Assessing Neuro-Motor Readiness for learning
Are you a teacher wanting to discover the underlying reasons why children struggle in the classroom? How movement can change children attention, balance, coordination and focus? Contact us now for more information on when the next One day teachers course in Assessing Neuro-Motor Readiness for learning is. You will learn to recognize what primitive movements look like, and create and run a programme for your children to ensure more mature patterns of movement develop. This allows more mature thinking to be released. Inquire now by completing the registration of interest form.
The INPP Screening Test and School Intervention Programme
The One Day Teachers Course includes tests to assess children’s neuromotor skills, and offers training in a developmental movement programme.
- It is based on the proven INPP model for neuromotor development screening and intervention, which is unique in having been rigorously evaluated in research and practice
- It places emphasis on assessing children’s physical development and how neuromotor skills provide the physical foundations for learning success.
The INPP Screening test is designed for anyone with a first degree and professional qualifications and experience in a field allied to Education, Medicine or Psychology.
The INPP Developmental Movement Programme for use in Schools has been designed specifically to be used in schools with groups of children over the course of one academic year. Exercises from the INPP programme for schools should not be used out of context with individual children. Professionals wishing to use INPP exercises with individual children should refer children to Leanne from Without Limits Learning.
The One-Day Course Outline
The one day course has been devised primarily for teachers who intend to use the INPP School Intervention Programme in their classrooms. The course comprises of:
Morning session: (4 hours)
- Signs and symptoms of movement disorders in the classroom
- The role of movement in sensory perception and coordination
- Links between specific learning difficulties and sensory-motor dysfunction
- What is Neuro-Developmental Immaturity?
- Primitive reflexes as signposts of maturity in the functioning of the central nervous system and measures of improvement following an intervention programme
- Instruction in the use of The INPP Screening Test
Afternoon Session: (2 hours)
- Instruction and group participation in how to implement the INPP School Intervention Programme
In Service Training for Schools
Without Limits Learning also offers the course as part of “in service” training. The fee for providing in-service training is in relation to the number of attendees. Please request an in service quote if needed. The lecturer’s fee for the provision of in-service training does not include the price of the manual, which is ordered additionally.
(A Code of Practice for all trainers offering the INPP Day Course is available on request.)
Fill out the form below to register your interest in the one day course, or to request more information, following this invoicing details will be sent to you.