If you are wanting to learn more about primitive and postural reflexes and how they impact learning, behaviour and coordination you can check out these publications.
For further resources and information
The following is a list of publications compiled by different practitioners in regards to both movement activities, sensory processing and the INPP method.
- Goddard-Blythe, S. Neuro-motor Maturity as an indicator of Developmental Readiness for education.
- Connell, G & McCarthy, C. A Moving Child is a learning Child. Minneapolis. Free Spirit Publishing.
- Bee H. The developing child. New York. Haper Rowe.
- Goddard SA, Reflexes. Learning and Behavior Fern Ridge Press. Eugene.
- Goddard Blythe S. The Well Balanced Child. Hawthorn Press. Stroud.
- Goddard Blythe S. What Babies and Children REALLY need. Hawthorn Press. Stroud.
- Cheatum BA, Hammond AA. Physical activities for improving children’s learning and behaviour. A guide to sensory motor development. Human Kinetics.
- Mellilo R, Leisman G. Neurobehavioral disorders of childhood. Kluwer Academic/ Plenum Pubs. NY.
- Gold, S. If kids just came with instruction sheets. Fern Ridge Press. Eugene.
- Levinson HL. Smart but feeling dumb. Warner Books Inc. NY.
- Delacato C. The ultimate stranger. The autistic child. Academic Publications.
- Madaule P. When listening comes alive. Moulin Publishing. Ontario.
- Tomatis, A. The conscious ear. Station Hill Press Inc. NY.